Once again it's been some time since we've posted, but we've come to you guys with some pretty good news. Finally built up the confidence and motivation to begin making designs once again. We've posted polls recently and your voices have been heard and considered.
It really made me happy to hear that you guys still care about us.
I'm also glad that you guys still anticipate a release and you guy will be getting that in the next two weeks
I will be putting more effort into drawing and coming up with more original art. Our show girl Aki has been put on the bottom of our list due to some drawing confidence issues. Also I will be working on drawing more original pieces design purposes. I really appreciate you guys for the positive feed back!
Here's what you guys can expect for the upcoming release SCHEDULED FOR 11/03/17:
- Impact Blue X Eurobeaters - probably the most asked about sticker that we have. Im not too fond of bringing it back but ill consider bringing it back every anniversary release.
- Impact Blue X Eurobeaters II - not too sure if i can call it a version 2 but it will be coming as a two piece set. (considering two print options: regular, and a chrome finish version)
- Year two Logo Slap: we don't have many logo stickers in our inventory, so here's one for the books.
- V3 Logo Die Cut: we're constantly trying to evolve our branding, we hope you guys like it.
- Everything Will be Daijoubu V2 - Not many people had a chance to get it due to its low quantity but it's been coveted by some of our friends who have been following us since the beginning. Cooking up a version 2 for the coming drop.
- PRE ORDERS ON PREVIOUS DESIGNS - For those who missed out on some of the more popular releases,these are for you guys here's what you guys will be looking at...
- Unicorn Bundle
- V1 Everything will be Daijoubu.
I wont be posting images just yet, not until i completely finalize everything and im confident the release will run smoothly. We have other design lined up for future releases but for now this is what we're coming back to you guys with.